supernip

Tank poll  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What the heck is poll content?

• Take explodes before ending contest
    • Just for this nifty occasion
    • I plan upgrading
    • 2.54lyfe

Are you actually gonna keep your tank after the contest? Be realistic!

PS I feel bad for all those open people who spent a bazillion bucks on an extremely diffucult to maintain system. Take my poll anyway, suckas. Stock tanks whoop it up. Woot woot

PS again, I meant to say tank, not take

I was planning this tank before the contest, when I got a hold of the canopy combo from Matt Gecko. I intend to keep it going as long as possible.

i plan to upgrade...either to a 5.5g AGA....a custom 13" cube w/ overflow and starphire glass in front and sides....or a normal 20l im leaning toward the 20l but the 13" cube sounds really nice to...prob. be expensive but w/e i have to get a price...i also thought baout a 8", 9" or a 6" cube but i like the 13"..anyway i plan to upgrade but i may not depending on how hard it will be to keepp up

I'm going to keep the Pico for sure, but I will probly end up with a Clear For Life 20g Reg, 24" x 13" x 16", some time around New Years :D.

i'm gonna mass-produce these babies in china. and after i make my money i'm gonna buy nip a spell-checker.

i wonder how much oc charges per hour?

and after i make my money i'm gonna buy nip a spell-checker.

it took me like 5 minutes to understand the choices. :lol:

If that photo from the other thread is nip she can mis-spell words all she wants :D

99% chance I will keep it. Well, unless it gets overtaken by caulerpa like my 5.5g >_<

Every frag that goes in it is going to be meticulously examined for pests.

If mine turns out anything like I hope/expect, it will stay up for a long time... with a first place ribbon pined tothe canopy, of course. B)

Jared

she's probably posting after chugging a few.

It's my adorable little asian eyes, I cant see a darn thing with them!

fea_02a.jpg

Cant forget about big mama tiny. Whoop it up you fierce diva! :haha:

i'm gonna mass-produce these babies in china. and after i make my money i'm gonna buy nip a spell-checker.

i wonder how much oc charges per hour?

There are no errors here. Good job. You may want to work on your capitalization, however.
Mine is going to be kept in my baby on the ways room. As a really cool night lite. I will keep it as long as I can.

Congrats!! :happydance: I just put my 6 day old back to sleep (up/down every 1-3 hours)... but it is worth every second.

Make sure to baby proof the tank for when your little one starts crawling/walking... fish tanks can be dangerous! :unsure:

Jared

Yeah I do need to work on that I have a lot of tanks. I have awhile the baby isn't due until june. Plenty of time to work on my pico too. Congrats to you as well.

Archived