SaltCritters.com

[STOCK]Joseph14

Joseph14

Okay Here Goes I have the 2.5 With a 20 watt Screw in bulb in a 2.5 gall Reflector.Im using the Whisper 10,its 90 gph,and Im going to Insert some Sponge.If the HOB is not acceptable please let me Know so that I can go buy another.

As for Corals I plan on Keeping some Zoos ,GSP,Ricordia,a Xenia frag

and something else???Dont know yet.

As for Inverts Im going to Buy some Hermits and a FeatherDuster.

Maybe A BrittleStar.As for a Fish I hopefully Want to find a Yellow Watchman Goby a really small one.

I put Pre-Cycled Water in and filled the rest in with the water mix, 2-3 lbs of LR,and a 1 inch sandbed.

The tank should be cycled by wendsday of next week and I ll start ading corals then...

Heres the Tank 20 Min. after adding the water

post-15838-1129421942_thumb.jpg

Made a really wrong estimate on how long it would take the tank to cycle.by like a couple of hours.Just tested the Water,and Everythings Great.before i put the water in there it had a little amonia spike but now it seems fine.I was thinking of adding some GSP fraggs but not shure

Ill probably wait untill tommorow tho.

I think Im going to Re-Aquascape Because it looks like I just threw the Lr in there.

As for HitchHickers I have found...

1 BlueLeg Hermit

2-3 Migit BrittleStars

1 zoo Polyp(probably Dead)

...More to come Various Holes &

Crevises yet to be Explored.

Okay Added the GSP and They are Freely Waving around in the current.

When I woke up I could have sworn I heard a Clicking noise come from

my desk but I didnt think anything about it.

I really dont think so Because when I bought the Lr it was out of water a good 3 Hours.and plus the LFS keeps the LR in a Non lighted tank.

so that you dont get any Extras.But if I did get a Mantis ...........................................................

the Bidding starts at 40$...

J/K

THought Id Give an Update...

Gsps are Open(Fully)

and I also Found a (Starfish?)leg stiking out.

and plus the water finally cleared up.

post-15838-1129676685_thumb.jpg

post-15838-1129676777_thumb.jpg

Ok Wnt to the LFS today and Got some more LR,

Heres a Pic of the New Aquascape.

Took the peice on the Right out from my other 2.5 and put in here and put some GSP,Zoo Frags everywhere.

Enjoy...

Oh Yeah heres My new Damsel

post-15838-1129858092_thumb.jpg

post-15838-1129858255_thumb.jpg

Going go out and Buy a RIO 110 for the Pico. the Whisper is pretty crappy when it comes to flow.well Gona add the Cleaning Crew in the Next week Just a couple hermits and maybe a brittle star...

dont know yet.Since I alreaddy have a Rio 110 for my other Pico Im going to switch the tube thing tha t carries the water because the one I have is alreaddy Covered with purple & green Coraline growth and it

will blend in with the LR. Oh yeah and I just wanted to ask 1 more time can I put lr in the HOB or mot I wouldnt be keeping aloin there just enough so pods can hide ad I can attach the Cheato if i can put Any in there.

Thanx

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought Id give a Give a Quick update...

Fish is doing fine, the Gsp has spread,and All of the Parameters are Stable. Well g2g Ill see if I can post some Pics Later.

• 1 month later...

Archived