Cultivated Reef

DIY Library, Nano-Reef's Most Popular DIY's

steelhealr

• 3 weeks later...
GrizzleBee's

Oh man! My straight out of da hood ghetto skimmer made it too! Well that was when Grizzlebee's was known a Davidd. My account sort of... stopped working... Looks like my Davidd alias went out in style.

No problem....you guys worked hard. The call still goes out..if I am missing any good DIY's that work and have good pix/directions. Post them here and I'll add them on. This is just an effort to give credit to hard working Nano Reef forumees who have worked hard and shared their work with others...and...to help others building their systems benefit from their hard work. SH

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi...I couldn't leave the nasty task of repairing all these links to one of the mods, so, I've started the repairs and I'm about 1/3rd of the way thru. They were pretty badly broken and also had alien tags like this inserted. Bread's footwork has been invaluable and I thank you. SH

It's up Tighaboy...the 6 G. SH

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Sorry to interrupt You, but unfortunately very good topic about wetwork nano-reef skimmers doesn't have any pictures. Nor few others topics posted as a references here.

:(

Could this be fixed?

Best wishes,

Marcin Nowogrodzki

(My post should be removed when pics will return)

I tried PMing wetworks and the PM doesn't go thru. Hopefully someone will read this and get thru to him. I hope he can fix up his photos which obviously got screwed up during the website changeover. SH

• 2 weeks later...

AFter the website updgrade, I could never find Web Guy's link to how he built a sump guard for the back of the NC...so....I added another link below his with credit to him. SH

• 3 weeks later...