Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

[OPEN] RedKnightSpecial

RedKnightSpecial

RedKnightSpecial

Ordered my Nanocube today from Nanocustoms. I guess I am jumping the gun a little posting without actually having a 'Cube yet, but I wanted to get my post in because I am already so late. Although after I saw Oogie's post, I lost all hope of ever winning. I plan on doing a few tiny mods. I would just forget them and do stock, but that competition is pretty crowded and I want to be able to mess with my tank a bit if I want to. See you guys with my veggie-pic soon.

You need to look at how much the mods actually count for in the contest.

I think it’s only 10 points out of a max of 100.

So anyone can still enter the OPEN contest with high expectations

Good Luck

RedKnightSpecial

[/url][/img]

Here is my veggie-pic. I was so excited I started aquascaping before I took it, so I had to empty.

Tank so far is stock. I removed the tube-substrate stuff, sponge, and bio balls. I added 6.5 lbs of LR and 2 more pounds of dry base rubble into the compartments in the back. 10 lbs dead sand. The compatments in the back both have 3" sand beds (for what it's worth). I left in the carbon until at least the cycle is over. The rock is only a week and a half old, so the cycle is gonna take a bit.

I plan on adding a small light to the back of the tank to start a 'fuge eventually.

I will post some pics when the tank clears!

I am pretty sure you can click on the pic for a big version.

RedKnightSpecial

Here is another pic. I redid the aquascaping a tad so you could see my cool Xmas tree worm. Click on the pic, he is very close to my light reflection (gotta work on those reflections). He is just under and a tad to the left.

03-1201434144T.jpg

Archived