Innovative Marine Aquariums

[STOCK] InuYasha

crrichey

Ok, not much, but here is a shot of my yellow-tail damsel

Dsc00325.jpg

Even thought I have established liverock, macroalgae, removed the bioballs (not from the begining thought) there is a little bit of algae growing in the bottom left-hand corner.

• 4 weeks later...

A little update. I recently took the system down and started it off with a fine sand bed and the rock that had the macro on it. Hopfully I will have some new pictures soon. The damsel made his way to the 29 and swaped with my neon goby. Also added some nasarius snails. Has anyone else been having problems with non-moddified cubes?

Well, the tank just isn't living up to my expectations. Guess I'm out. If anyone is interested you can find it in the clasified section.

Originally posted by InuYasha

Well, the tank just isn't living up to my expectations.  Guess I'm out.  If anyone is interested you can find it in the clasified section.

Wow, out already. I thought stock cat. point was to try to select and grow animals that would work with tank you were given. And to test your skills dealing with limitation as well as advantages of NC6. What was your expectations of NC6? Magical tank?

Sorry to see you go mam!

I dont know why, but I had a hard time keeping mushrooms in it! I just didn't feel the need to keep it going when I have 2 other systems that need my attention. Being in highschool, I don't have tons of money to just be throwing around.

fishingforzoos

some yellow zoos would be a nice addition to your tank since you have yellow tail damsel. BTW my caulurpa stays under control as long as pull pieces off every few weeks so doesn't get out control.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm starting to think that taking it down was a good idea. Supernips tank just broke, and it has been well into the competiton! Starting to think that these cubes are either being put together incorrectly or they are just poor quality.

Archived