Pod Your Reef

ProFlatlander15's 29Gal Project

ProFlatlander15

everyone is too busy feeling ashamed for not being a l33t DIY'er ....

beautiful tank, im gonna haveto keep up with this one

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stoney waters

I like it. Since the paint came off the overflows your FTS reminds me of a reef in the sunken city of Atlantis with marble pillars in the background.

bonsai reefer

Great tank and diy's from a fellow diyer. Hopefully you can get the algea problem under controll .Any janitors in their??

ProFlatlander15

Thanks for the kind words guys. Yea I guess Krylon Fusin does not hold up well with MH?

Bonsai, I have like 4 astraeas and 3 hermits. I know I need more, but I'd rather spend $30 on coral than $30 on a CUC addition.

• 3 weeks later...
ProFlatlander15

Yea, thanks man, that thing is running like a champ! I am actually runnning it externally too with no problems!

• 3 weeks later...
Yea, thanks man, that thing is running like a champ! I am actually runnning it externally too with no problems!

Nice DIY!

Any updated pics?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
ProFlatlander15

Yea, thanks man, the tank is doing well (I think). I am away at school for now, so I don't really do updates that much, maybe over Thanksgiving vaca. Nothing has really changed, but an updated FTS would be nice. I am also working on a DIY skimmer for the tank, but haven't had a chance to work on it lately.

Archived