Top Shelf Aquatics

[STOCK] supernip

supernip

This post is to announce my official participation into the stock portion of the contest. I encourage some of you guys to do the same. the cube has a lot of potential right out of the box and I think a stock tank can look just as good as any of the open category tanks.

ingenuity>fancy equipment

here are some pics of the cube, for you doubting thomases :)

box

1983cubicals_007.jpg

top of box

1983cubicals_005.jpg

surface skimmer working correctly

1983cubicals_004.jpg

compartments

1983cubicals_003.jpg

lighting is more than adequate for even lps

1983cubicals_002.jpg

full tank shot

1983cubicals_001.jpg

This tank is an exceptionally built machine and well worth the nominal 80 dollars. The moderators did a great job picking this tank and the sponsor is more than generous with the price. This tank has my full endorsement, and so does the stock portion of the competition. Consider this my warning to you suckas, Im gonna win :)

PS

The tank is going to house my black ocellaris pair for now until they are transfered to a 20gal sps tank. I will start my official project for the contest starting june first. (I'm not cheating :))

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and u are keeping your bio-balls? *gasp* lol.

good stuff. i look forward to seeing the "finished" product.

take it from user 1983. If there is no cause, there will be no effect. I'll log my progress to prove the point :)

MadTownMax
This means that nothing can be added to the tank prior to that date, including water...

you're so disqualified :D

no ammonia, no nitrate cycle. bioballs dont generate waste on their own. think before talking please.

max: Im testing for leaks :)

funny that supernip was the one to point out that the new rules are up while she's already broken one of them!!

Originally posted by supernip

PS

The tank is going to house my black ocellaris pair for now until they are transfered to a 20gal sps tank. I will start my official project for the contest starting june first. (I'm not cheating :))

sweeties, dont you bother reading what I have to write? A gal just can't get any respect I tell ya. Im going to clean the tank out and restart it.;)

Blu50Stang

Posts like this make me think this contest should be interesting, in more ways than one. If I hadn't just bought a 12g nc, I probably would have picked up a 6g for this contest. Goodluck to those that take part in the contest.

Originally posted by supernip

sweeties, dont you bother reading what I have to write? A gal just can't get any respect I tell ya. Im going to clean the tank out and restart it.;)

Is that a clown floating in that bag in the tank...?

I don't want to be negative b/c I know this contest is all in good fun, but how is adding water, rock, and fish before the start date not breaking the rules? It doesn't seem materially different than having an established tank, emptying it to take the start pic, and putting everything back. JMHO...

agree,

does seem A BIT unfair, but whats two-three days, dont think its going to make a huge differnce, maybe one zoanthid polyp differnce...

Good luck you!

Archived