inTank Media Baskets

-> Contest Q&A

Orange Crush

Do older versions of the NC6 come stock with moon lights? because I think they started to put them in.

Are light timers allowed? What about timers to turn the pump on/off every 10 seconds or so (dont think you can, but I might as well check)

Can I make a "hood" just to cover that black hood? (just lay it on top, I will not cut, glue, or touch the stock hood, but I will just cover it up. if thats alrigh of course...)

Thanks,

Max

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adinsxq

• Orange Crush

• supernip

• oogie

Do older versions of the NC6 come stock with moon lights? because I think they started to put them in.

Everyone's tank should have come with an integrated LED moonlight.

Are light timers allowed? What about timers to turn the pump on/off every 10 seconds or so (dont think you can, but I might as well check)

I'm going to say that switches/timers of that sort are okay (please correct me if this has been ruled otherwise) in both Stock and Open. I wouldn't consider them modifications, but in the category of convenience (auto-top-offs have been said to be okay).

Can I make a "hood" just to cover that black hood? (just lay it on top, I will not cut, glue, or touch the stock hood, but I will just cover it up. if thats alrigh of course...)

...???

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by apex003

i had a quick question:  will we get to see how the tanks were scored at the end by each of the judges (anonymously, of course)?  it'd be great if you could see what the judges thought of each tank and/or if they'd give comments about what they did/did not like.  just a suggestion...

It doesn't seem like many of the remaining folks are keeping their threads updated. Perhaps next time there could be more incentive to post more often so you can watch the tanks progress, like a journal with a bi-weekly update requirement, or something. I also like how RDO's contest has dedicated threads just for the entrant to post in, as well.

• 2 months later...

Well, tomorrow's the day for all of us that are left. Good luck everyone... Anyone have a clue how we're suppose to get judged, or if the contest is still being sponsored?

• Recommended Discussions