inTank Media Baskets

Cesar's 20 gallon

Cesar

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have crabs

Cesar, your tank looks awesome. I have a question though, how often do you feed your corals and what do you feed them? I hope mine will look even half as nice as yours.

Originally posted by i have crabs

Cesar, your tank looks awesome.  I have a question though, how often do you feed your corals and what do you feed them?  I hope mine will look even half as nice as yours.

Thanks dude. I dose my tank with Zooplex every other day. But I feed my acan, brain, candy canes, and bubble coral with brine shrimp mixed with cyclopeeze. I noticed that they go crazy with cyclo. I guess they really like it, hehehe.

Well it's been up for about a year but I went nano nazi about 3 months ago when I bought my MH. I think I bought too much coral already though, hehe.

Originally posted by Cesar

Thanks Timb000. I've learned from the best dude.

*fixed

Aww you shouldnt have man. thanks though I like to teaching people about saltwater tanks.=P :)

great fts dude!

:D X) B)

Angel Higuera

I'm gonna call your tank..."The Sardine Tank" J/K

Your tank is great. I hope mine looks like that one day.

I love all the colors.

-Angel

Hahaha, yeah no kidding. Im sure your tank will look great too dude. I think that's it no more corals for me. I think I might wait til I upgrade and then go nuts again. Hmm unless I get rid of some big corals, then I can buy more. I think im going to only buy little corals like ACAN, hehehe. Oh and Blastos, if I can ever get some.

Hey Cesar, your tank is looking AWSOME I love that Favia you have.

So how's the MH working out for you? I just got my replacement ballast in today and it fires up the bulb realy fast.

Kepp up the good work ;)

Thanks guys. Well Travis the MH pendant is awsome. I should have gotten it since the very start. Can't complain it's been great. I will probably sell this one I have when I upgrade. Im getting that long MH fixture that comes with the 2 bulbs and 2 T5's from Marinedepot. Thanks for the comments dude's.

Well I added Chemipure for the first time in the tank yesterday. WOW what a difference today. CRYSTAL CLEAR water. Very nice, I likes.

Im getting into a 60 gallon tank that has been sitting in the garage for over a year now. Im almost there I guess. I have some of the equipment.

Is it really hard to find blastos in Cali? I usually see a few Wellsis and merlettis every month. Mostly wellsi though, and not usually the nicest.

Archived