ReefCleaners.org

Cesar's 20 gallon

Cesar

Oh darn Soreviv4476. I hope I do have success on that upgrade. It's costing me a whole lot of money to do it, so I hope it will be a good tank. I actually heard that maintaining big tanks was easier than small nano tanks.

Thanks for the comments.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angel Higuera
Originally posted by Cesar

I actually heard that maintaining big tanks was easier than small nano tanks.

Thanks for the comments.

I've found it way easier. Good luck with everything Cesar.

BTW, those picture instructions you gave me are really confusing but I'll continue to try and sort it out.

:angel:

Originally posted by Angel Higuera

BTW, those picture instructions you gave me are really confusing but I'll continue to try and sort it out.

:angel: [/b]

Hahaha. Yeah it did sound confusing when i wrote it but it really isn't. I'll see if i can write it again but with a bit more detail.

Cesar.

soreviv4476

lol

i didnt mean it like in bad luck to you . just what i am experincing right now. i think i put everything in my tank to fast and had a mini cycle in the begining things are looking better but i havent got the color on my sps like i had in my nano

Oh no I didn't take it that way. It's just that I dont have experience with big tanks and I was thinking that it might be harderd to care for. But Angel said it has been good for him.

Angel Higuera

I been great. I have great plyp extention and color. Just take things slow and let your tank cycle. I had mine cycle with 130 lbs LR, 50 lbs LS, chemi pure, poly filter, chaeto, the whole nine yards. ALL my water parameters are zero just one month later with livestock.

Time IS quality.

-Angel

soreviv4476

can you guys tell me a little bit abuot chemipure? i guess i can search for it but i am lazy lol

what is it for what does it do???

You know what believe it or not I dont know what its for either. I dont use it. I heard it's good though.

soreviv4476

lol sorry to hijack your thread with that ?...

i belive dennis uses it also and he has a really clean tank. i am going to check out angel thread now. = )

i like nano reefs alot more then rc now. they are getting to political over there. i am going to tgo out and buy a nc6 this weekend to give dennis some comp! = )

Haha. It may be competition w/ his NC6, but once that 67 is up and running, we'll all stop posting pics of our tanks on here. ;) lmao. Corals are lookin' good, Cesar!

Thanks kogut. No kidding once that 67 is up and running is going to put ours to shame, hahaha. J/K. There are great tanks here on NR.

Cesar...your tank looks great! We should do a Sacto/LA frag swap with Yosh and I trading you and Tigah for some nice pieces :)

chemipure helps deal w/ the chemical warfare between your corals...and it helps polish your water...crystal clarity. =)

Angel Higuera

I agree, The members of this site are bringing out some BAD stuff for summer. Im glad I'm one of'em and I'm glad to share it all with guys like y'all.

BTW, I run two 10oz, bags of chemipure in mine and I love the results.

-Angel

Just got this beauty from the back of Tigahboys tank. It's doing awesome so far. Great deal. It has about 6 1/2 polyps. Sweeeeeet.

gallery_9777_4_1356252159_10582.jpg

I also picked up a Coco Worm from Tigahboy but the thing is not coming out yet. I'll post a pic later. It's the perfect size.

Hahaha, yeah im trying to get the wife to say "ok ok just get the other tank up now" hehehe. No J/K she wants me to build it already but im still in the works of buying all my equipment.

Archived