Top Shelf Aquatics

Cesar's 20 gallon

Cesar

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
acrylic is the devil dont do it

Really Pro, I heard that they are better and last longer. I heard glass can seperate from the glue. Not only that but acrylic does look better.

60 gallon fuge~ keep all the mandarins you want for your 20 gallon display~

LOL. Man that would be one huge fuge man. I really like the idea of having that 60g tank for a FOWLR tank.

Awesome tank you've got there Cesar! Where did you get the emerald green Acan, btw?

Oh by the way, i forgot to answer where I got that acan. I got it from this place that used to operate local to me and was a nano-reef sponsor, platinumreefs. For a moment there that was my LFS for all my livestock. But they are not around anymore.

Cesar, bro, we all need a FTS...

You need to start another thread, this one is getting lengthy :)

LOL. Dude I have to figure out what's going on with this leak. I think I will set up a new tank and start a fresh thread.

On one note. The tank isn't leaking anymore :huh: Im not sure what happened on Saturday. I have a bit of a clue but im not really sure. On Saturday there was a crew of guys working on my restroom. There was a busted pipe and they needed to rip up the walls to get to it and fix the deal. Well im thinking, what if they were banging the walls so bad that it made my tank shake and it started to spill water from the top? Everything is dry as we speak. :huh: Im going to tell my wife that we need to change that tank and get a new one, lol. That way I can upgrade those two 20's into one 40g tank. What do you think? lol.

Use any damn excuse you have to, I don't care if you tell her godzilla crashed your tank, tell her something to get an upgrade!!! :lol:

Your tank is packed as it is. It's realy time to upgrade.

• 4 weeks later...
FTS time!

:tears: Dude this tank is down. Now im running a 40g tank. I was forced to bring that 20 down because I found the leak and it was on it's way to destruction if I didn't do something A.S.A.P. I should start a 40g tank thread one of these days.

• 5 months later...

Archived