Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Reefer Addict's Ganja oops Coral Farm

Reefer Addict

Reefer Addict

I plan to do a manifold loop on the back for the return.

Thanks surferdan for the post!

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

legs aren't that bad ... but then again, those lights are expensive, maybe a wall-mounted shelf might be better (as in a cheaper way out) X)

Reefer Addict

I remembered that I have the matching cherry canopy in the garage...

Maybe I'll just used that for the interim.

i picked up my prop tank and stand today. just bought glass tank. gonna try to cut a hole for overflow. if it cracks, I'm callin socalcreations. haha.

Reefer Addict

this is the tank and stand from your lfs? your gonna save a lot of $'s if you are successful in drilling the hole.

i'm still flip flopping on which skimmer to get....

yeah. from the LFS.

if u wanna save money, ASM. top of the line (brand recognition): EuroReef. either will be great!

Reefer Addict

Matt-Tigahboy actually brought up that config. Decided not to do it cause Tigah suggested it...:P

Actually, it was just a personal choice to run the manifold on the back..

how mean. your true usc-ucla rivalry coming out. Well I plan to do the over-the-top manifold (a mini one) myself for sure then! haha.

Reefer Addict

I'm feeling a bit left out. My tank will not get here till supposedly Saturday. Went to HD earlier today to scope out some PVC. Then the thought came to mind that I really can't do anything until I get the tank! What a bummer..

On top of that, I realized that they didn't teach plumbing 101 at the Marshall School of Business, USC. It sounds and looks as if you are getting your money's worth at UCLA School of Law. :P

Reefer Addict

tigah-there you go 'b-slapping' me again with that manifold!!! :P

uscreef-tigahboy considers himself more a 'sagehen' than a 'bruin'. :D

RA - since when has cost been a factor for u? haha. I don't think a lot of folks have used those lights long-term, so you won't get an extensive review on their reliability/quality.

Reefer Addict

Just got back from picking up my new 'ganja' tank.

Will post pic's soon. Hopefully tomorrow. It is still sitting in the back of my H2..

Archived