Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

How many aquariums do you have?

Christopher Marks

all i have is my 29g....i want to get a nano-cube but my mom said "keep the tank you have now, you dont want to waste money"...ITS SO ANNOYING :|

• Like 1
deepbluesea99

i have six only one is a nano a 15 gal mostly a frag tank now i have two 30 gal tanks one is a sps one has leather corals a 33 long with lps and mushrooms mostly a 27 hex fish only and a 90 reef about half done now.humm ya im addictid oh also 40 tanks at work to cant count those though.

I have 6, although I just moved fry out of one 10g....hmmmm...maybe I could make it sw....:D 26g, 2 10g, 1 two-and-one-half gallon, one 10g paludarium, one 5g reef

here we go... I have 2 tanks in my room, a 20L reef and a 29 brackish. I take care of the 50 gal reef and my gfs 10 reef and 29 FOWLR. We have a 55 amazon, a 55 FW, 5 gal jewl fish, 2.5 SW experiment, 20 gal platty tank, 12 gal nano cube, and 2 outdoor pools and a few others I cant rember. We have a tank in each room.

My tanks are:

50Gal long F/W with Discus and Elephant nose

18Gal Hex B/W with figure 8 puffers

16Gal Bow Nano Reef

5Gal Bow F/W Lobster

37Gal Cube FOWLR work in progress

It all started with the 12g Eclipse "family tank" (platies and neon tetras).

Next came the 5.5g nano-reef (RIP :() and 75g Lake Malawi cichlid tank (concurrently).

Finally, the 15g Via Aqua nano-reef and the 11g Via Aqua FOWLR.

But my dad claims he and my mom were running 8 in their one bedroom apartment when he was in law school (all FW). That's a lot of fish.

7. 3 Nanos 5g,6g,10g, 75g turtle soon to be cichlid, 30g fresh water community, 11g tidepool reef under construction and 1g Beta that just keeps on going

sir winston mulligan

12g nanocube dx reef, 30 gallon fowlr(my 7 month old daughters)work in progress soon to be reef, 2 55g fw, 1 hex fw.....one of the 55s is soon to be a reef as soon i get a house, i just got another 30 that im making a refugium for the 55, oh yeah and the 2.5 bow thats gonna be a grow out tank