Cultivated Reef

What is your favorite type of fish?

Christopher Marks

This keeps on changing for me. I love my Onyx clowns, but right up there with them is my McCosker's Flasher wrasse. I am trying to get two females for him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Talbots Damsel

Red spot Cardinal

Barnacle blennies - loads of fun to watch and they can be housed in a small group

Keith

i love firefish

:D

Talbots Damsel

Red spot Cardinal

Barnacle blennies - loads of fun to watch and they can be housed in a small group

Keith

i love firefish

:D

I dont have one yet but I love me some BS Jawfish. My least favorite fish are Picasso clownfish because I think they are a forced fad and they look like ass. Like a normal Clownfish with Vitiligo. And I even have Vitiligo lol.

huh...maybe because they are big fish? make sense.

no tang will be happy in a 24 gallons for sure. I had a 2" blue hippo in a 21 gallons quarantine for a month and beleive that it was more than time for it to come out or I think it was about ready to jump out. Even for a 2" tang that's much too small.

why do tangs need to be in larger tanks???? i got a 24g nano, is that big enuf for a purple tang?

thanks, Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would have to say puffers. I know most are not nano tank sized, but they are so fascinating. Favorite nano-fish would have to be probably dragonets if you have a fuge that can provide the pods they need.

I would have to say puffers. I know most are not nano tank sized, but they are so fascinating. Favorite nano-fish would have to be probably dragonets if you have a fuge that can provide the pods they need.

I know these aren't nano but,I used to have a 55 with FOWLR and had a panther grouper and a humahuma trigger those are my favorites

kriskristofferzen

saltwater-picasso clowns or mandarins

freshwater--betta plakat-(mine was crimson/red til he died from some funky fungus).

Archived