Top Shelf Aquatics

What is your favorite type of fish?

Christopher Marks

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also bear an animosity towards clownfish. Whenever I'm in Big Al's there are like hordes of little kids screaming Nemo. I vowed to never own a clownfish cause I think I'd go beserk if someone evercame into my house and said "Oh, you have a Nemo, how cute?".

sharks...whales (oh crap thats not a fish)...jellyfish (dang..not a fish either so why do they call it a jellyFISH again?)...manta rays...oh, what, this isn't macro-reef.com...oh well...out of those choices tangs or clowns...i think i'll vote tangs though...just 'cause they're behind

Would have voted for the Leafy Seadragon but, it wasn't on the list. Since one of my favorite fish off that list is a Potter's angel, I went with angels.

saxamaphone_31

Well I guess it depends on tank size..since this is the nano site, I voted for clowns. I really love pink skunk clowns, and true percs. But my real favourite in a big reef are tangs. Desjardin and sohal being the top two ;)

well i would have voted for the batfish, Platax pinnatus, but since that's not on the list i'll have to vote for my second favorite fish, the Archilles Tang......if only i have a big enough tank.

i had to say clowns just because that is all i have in my tank right now, and they have the best personality. also, they are so hardy. everytime i reach my hand in the tank to pull some algae off of my star polyps, he comes up to my arm. also, when he sees the bright red cyclopeez package, he swims up to the top and pokes his forehead out of the water. i put some food on my finger and he'll eat it right off.

Archived