inTank Media Baskets

Quick question

jstuver

Quick question I decided to sell off a bunch of coral and what not to help with the vet bill that way it didn't have to come out of something else seems I have so many expensive things I do lol. Anyway I am wondering if the original skkye lights that come with this tank can sustain a bubbletip anemone. If they can I think I may switch back to those and sell the nanobox. As much as I love the nanobox I only have coral left that really don't need a ton of light and so if the anemone that I still have can do well with the lower light I'll just use those.

Hard to say since BTA's love light. I suggest switching to the Skkye keeping the nanobox as a back up while you see how your BTA reacts. If the BTA begins to move around, then the skkye's probably aren't enough. I still vote sicking with the nanobox. Less likely to run into issue with your BTA.

Yeah it was happy before I removed a bunch of coral and now it's been hiding behind a rock for the last 3 days. I can't decide if the bandbox duo I have is too bright for everything else. My zoas all lost color or turned weird colors from when they were under my ATi T5 so I decided tonight to turn it back down a bit and see if that helps.

I don't think the skyye light is enough. Besides my softies and some lps, the skyye light was pretty weak and didn't have much spread.

What tank do you have?

I don't think the skyye light is enough. Besides my softies and some lps, the skyye light was pretty weak and didn't have much spread.

What tank do you have?

Yeah I'm thinking I'll just stick with the nanobox. I have a Nuvo 16g

Archived