Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

My 14 gallon biocube reef

Joshua27

My tank has been up and running since April of 2015. It has been a delight to have this tank. I'm gonna post some pictures I would love to hear what you guys think

My tank has been up and running since April of 2015. It has been a delight to have this tank. I'm gonna post some pictures I would love to hear what you guys think

Will look forward to seeing it - my first tank was a b14!

Hey Newstead. Thank you for replying. I keep trying to upload the pictures from my phone but it doesn't seem to want to work. I'll have to try to upload them from my computer when I get home

Hey guys thanks for responding! Here is one pic of the tank. let me know if you have any tips or anything for me. I am relatively new to the reef hobby and i love every part of it.

Nano Reef

Thanks Clown79. I am currently dosing with Kent marine nano part A and B. I am not sure if this is good enough or not. Could you guys let me hear your thoughts on it ?

Part A and B are a mix of trace elements and things that should be in the tank. And I've been dosing them for a couple months because the calcium and magnesium were getting very low. So the people at my local fish store told me this would be my best bet for now.

Trace elements like vitamins shouldn't need dosing, thats replenished in your waterchanges.

A and b is alk and ca. It won't increase your mag.

It doesn't look like you have much coral, your ca and alk should be fine with waterchanges. No need to dose until you start having corals.

Thank you! I'm going to see if I can go to the aquarium store and see what they have in their coral section. I really want Rasta zoas. And I am also gonna pick up a magnesium test kit.

Archived