Coral Vue Hydros

Indiana

gonebad395

Northern Indiana reefers on here chime in.

Highland area here

Born and raised, NW Indiana but live in Southern California now. I bought my wedding dress in Highland :).

I've lived in East Chicago, St. John, LaPorte, West Lafayette, and Fort Wayne.

Born and raised, NW Indiana but live in Southern California now. I bought my wedding dress in Highland :).

I've lived in East Chicago, St. John, LaPorte, West Lafayette, and Fort Wayne.

oh yeah I would bet you bought it across the street from Langels pizza on highway.

oh yeah I would bet you bought it across the street from Langels pizza on highway.

Oh wow...I think you are absolutely right!!! It was a boutique like that and the streets/location sound and look familiar. It's been 21 years but my memory is still pretty good LOL.

My mom took me there. Not sure how she knew about it. But that's where she said we needed to go :).

Okinawa_Reefer

Nice man not far at all only about a hour and a half. Going to school, there that's where my wife went?

Not going to school here. My fiancé is from this area and so here we are. Happy wife happy life!

Not from Indiana but my wife is! Tried to look at reef stores in Bloomington but petco seemed like the only option

yeah we got a few in the northwest area that are pretty good

I am in Indianapolis myself. 3-4 really nice stores within 45 minutes drive time.

Yeah lawn I've visited a few there when I go to see family I have living on the west side which ones do you like

Okinawa_Reefer

I am in Indianapolis myself. 3-4 really nice stores within 45 minutes drive time.

I'm in Indy every now and then. Which stores would you recommend I check out?

Yeah lawn I've visited a few there when I go to see family I have living on the west side which ones do you like

I'm in Indy every now and then. Which stores would you recommend I check out?

Modern Aquatix in Beech Grove is really nice. Uncle Bill's in Fisher's is decent. The Reef in Indianapolis sucks. Midland Aquatix in Terre Haute is pretty nice. Premium Aquatics in Edinburgh is really nice. INDMAS is the local reef club here and the frag swap is coming up in a few months in Indianapolis that's always awesome.

We are the orphans, Evansville. Remember us?

We're down here in the southwestern part of the state, and no we aren't in Kentucky either. And outside of the big box stores, i.e. Petsmart, we don't have any stores that deal in saltwater. So, either drive a couple of hours or buy on-line........

We are the orphans, Evansville. Remember us?

We're down here in the southwestern part of the state, and no we aren't in Kentucky either. And outside of the big box stores, i.e. Petsmart, we don't have any stores that deal in saltwater. So, either drive a couple of hours or buy on-line........

Who are where are you again :P?

Modern Aquatix in Beech Grove is really nice. Uncle Bill's in Fisher's is decent. The Reef in Indianapolis sucks. Midland Aquatix in Terre Haute is pretty nice. Premium Aquatics in Edinburgh is really nice. INDMAS is the local reef club here and the frag swap is coming up in a few months in Indianapolis that's always awesome.

Hey law can you let us know when that frag swap is I would love to come to that

Thanks lawn heck I didn't even know about INDMAS and I been reefing for along time. Us northern Indiana reefers get tossed on with Chicago.

That swap is definitely worth the drive it's amazing.

Archived