Coral Vue Hydros

New! Micro-Reefs 24 GALLON AIO (Euro-Brace)

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

What makes this AIO different from the competitors already available?

I need to know which one you want to place me against, so I can properly attempt to give you an objective reply.

Cencalfishguy56

I need to know which one you want to place me against, so I can properly attempt to give you an objective reply.

one pro I've seen over your competitors is the added media rack, all the others out there you have to buy a better one through intank
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

one pro I've seen over your competitors is the added media rack, all the others out there you have to buy a better one through intank

Thanks for the bounce for my small business. The media basket has a little extra than most others, first I use 1/4 inch or 3/16 cast acrylic and the plates are always 1/4 inch for stability. Mine comes designed to work with my back filtration system which are designed and fabricated by me.

Let me explain, I discovered through research that each tier has a different function for flow. I have made my design media baskets to slow down in the middle chamber giving more contact time with resins then other systems. I ran the test and found that contact times in this particular zone will benefit better from a slower rate as with when you run a refuge or a UV light, flow is paramount.

So, if you look carefully at my media basket for the 24 gallon you will see greater drains in tier one and tier two, tier three is designed for a slower flow rate, it's the small stuff like this that places Micro-Reefs LLC ahead of others that mass market their systems in the greater glory of capital.

I am very small, just one modern day Gepeto doing all systems by hand.

JM2C

Archived