So this morning when the light switched on in my 13 gallon (coral and crabs only) tank I was surprised to see my hairy mushroom inflated like a balloon with its "tentacles"(don't know if that's the right word) sticking straight out. It's slowly coming back to normal but around its mouth it is still inflated.
I had some green hair algae so I got a couple emerald crabs who are almost done with it. I did have three fish in there but after 2 weeks they started dying about 6-7 days apart. Did my testing kit and took water to my lfs and it tested clean there as well. So as a possibility he sold me some PraziPro in case it's worms. I dosed about 7 days ago.
Salinity 28 ppt
Temp 79 F
Any ideas? Is this normal and I've just missed it on Google and the forums?