ReefCleaners.org

Just saying hello

gonebad395

So as of now waiting on my media basket. Put some media bags with carbon and gfo in my center chamber added a few zoa frags and everything is doing great.

Thanks a lot been working on it awhile then life and twins caught us and backed off. But made up my mind and decided that the livestock I chose deserved better so brought it back

Well guys I just got my intank media basket for the tank it's nice and well made and fits well but man the water dripping through the water diverted kinda makes a lot of noise. I have the water lvl in the tank at the top of the first tray in the basket where it should be. Agian really like it but is anyone else having this noise?

Are you putting floss on the top shelf? It really dampens any noise as well as filtering out larger particles. I replace it 2x a week to keep it clean.

Yeah so I added of floss and the waterfall sound went away thank god. It was making everyone in the house go to the bathroom more hahahaha!

• 1 month later...

Here is a small video of my tank will be posting more on the channel hopefully starting to review equipment thanks for checking it out in advance.

Archived