Innovative Marine Aquariums

Aiptasia and Peppermints

msparklym13

I know. Mine tries wuth my clown but she just isn't having any of it.

Best advice to catching the shrimp, have two larger nets, and come at them from their backs.

I liked my cleaner, it was a funny little dude. I gave up on shrimp after it was taken by the circulation pump, shrimp always like to hang out on it, and eventually the pump wins.

Woke up this morning to a chunk of Zoas missing.... Bastards are coming out today!! I think the reason Cleaners are so cool is because they have a hilarious personality constantly chasing fish to get them cleaned up! LOL

I know. Mine tries wuth my clown but she just isn't having any of it.

Best advice to catching the shrimp, have two larger nets, and come at them from their backs.

This is such awesome advice- Today I caught 2 of them and for some reason I figured out the back part. I guess they don't have eyes in the back of their head! It is how I caught them after dumping food in a corner at the front of the tank. You always know!! Thanks again :-)

Re. the cleaning. I have had mixed results but love that my cleaner never gave up! Truly a busy body in everyone's business whether they like it or not

Archived