Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Free - oscellaris and maxi mini in W. Penn

MyHorseZip

I am tearing down a 34 Solana that I have neglected for several years. It is overrun with GHA, but there is still some life that is persisting. I have an oscellaris, who lost her mate about six months ago (he was always a jumper!) that I have had for 8 years, and a GORGEOUS maxi mini carpet nem that I got from Greg Kinerson at Cultivated Reef back before he got his website up and running...must have been 2009 or so. There are also a few green rhodactis in there somewhere...

I am wanting to give these items away so that I can tear this tank down and use it for another purpose. I really just want to find these guys a good home. We don't have any good reef or saltwater shops nearby, otherwise I'd bring them there.

I do not want to deal with shipping and I am located in north western PA.

Thanks in advance,

Megan

Also probably wanting to get rid of the solana and stand if anyone is interested. I need to reclaim this space from my kitchen...and I have way too many tanks as it is!

• 2 weeks later...
GunslingerGirl

Not sure if you'd be open to it, but I'm in Columbus. Willing to overnight any of the critters? I'd reimburse you for shipping and send a few extra for your trouble.

I'd be interested in mainly the nem and corals. My clown would probably fight with another larger clown..thinks shes tough. I would completely take the chance and also understand if you don't want to risk them. We all get attached.

But I do have a friend in Youngstown who might be willing to take another clown. I'll check with them. What major town are you closest to?

Archived