ReefCleaners.org

name of two corals and something else on one of the corals

Soneca-II

Hi,
This week i received two frag's but the local shop was not that helfull with specific identification.
I know that they are colonial and most likely from the family of zoa ( green one). I know they can active eat mysis or brine since i have fed them

IMG 20161208 145929

This ones i'm lost. From a book i have thet appear from the family of the green star polyp

IMG 20161208 145951

Today just minuts ago when they where closed i saw this tube with 4 red dot's. On the top appears to have other opening.

IMG 20161209 220823

Please help, i would preffer to receive some information that to think that the name of something simmilar on google is correct ( and most possibly not :) ).

Thanks in advance,

RR

The first one is a green palythoa

2nd looks like either pumping xenia or clove polyp. I think clove polyp.

I can't really see the item on the last pic.

Thanks in advance for all the info.

For the green palythoa i will put on the schedule for once a week feed according to what i have read yesterday night. Need to buy some pipette to use as a delivery device but should be easy :).

For the last photo now i know why i didn't see it in the first day in the tank. This morning when i have approached the tank it has deflated suddenly :).

At least for me it appears some sort of mollusc and don't appear to be aggressive so far.

Archived