Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Photobucket blows! Other options?

Marc.The.Shark

Marc.The.Shark

I've had this same issue for weeks now on desktop, never ending log in process while trying to upload. Finally sent in a ticket yesterday

Works fine on mobile app

Yeah, it's been on a downward spiral for quite a while. Didn't even occur to me to look for mobile app, but Stella suggested the Instagram & that's pretty easy.

Mark, change your settings......I just viewed all of your sexy time photos. Congrats by the way!

All I have is naked selfies, but hey whatever floats your boat. You do live in Cali, anything goes! Lol

Yeah, it's been on a downward spiral for quite a while. Didn't even occur to me to look for mobile app, but Stella suggested the Instagram & that's pretty easy.

All I have is naked selfies, but hey whatever floats your boat. You do live in Cali, anything goes! Lol

It sure has. I may have to bail, but a lifetime of internet posts are there and if storage is an issue I may continue to have to pay so the images still are available on posts.

The photobucket mobile app is super fast and clean, and since most pics are taken on the phone now it's easy. If instagram posts that lame logo every time there is no way I'll use that.

May have to switch to flickr for future posting if PB continues to suck.

Marc.The.Shark

It sure has. I may have to bail, but a lifetime of internet posts are there and if storage is an issue I may continue to have to pay so the images still are available on posts.

The photobucket mobile app is super fast and clean, and since most pics are taken on the phone now it's easy. If instagram posts that lame logo every time there is no way I'll use that.

May have to switch to flickr for future posting if PB continues to suck.

Yeah, the logo does blow & not your kind of "blow"! Lol

Response:

Hello there!

I am very sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you. This is a known issue affecting several users and our engineering team is troubleshooting the problem. We will get this resolved as soon as we can!

In the meantime, you can upload via the upload option found in your library (see attached screenshot).

Thank you for your patience and again, I am terribly sorry for this inconvenience!

New Upload Page Workaround .png

Response:

Hello there!

I am very sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you. This is a known issue affecting several users and our engineering team is troubleshooting the problem. We will get this resolved as soon as we can!

In the meantime, you can upload via the upload option found in your library (see attached screenshot).

Thank you for your patience and again, I am terribly sorry for this inconvenience!

New Upload Page Workaround .png

Thanks Steve from customer service ?

In a few months will need another 50 sheets or so of ya floss... blowing through that

Once we migrate to the new website (almost done) the new post editor will make sharing photos from Flickr as easy as sharing them from Instagram, just post the regular URL and the editor embeds it automatically, no special code needed.

I've always been a big fan of Flickr, it's so much cleaner than the mess of Photobucket.

That's great news Chris! After looking at all the options I really like Flickr the best except that we can't use the mobile app. Good luck with the transition!

Archived