inTank Media Baskets

Stocking Plan for Reefer 170...OK?

burtbollinger

burtbollinger

34g + 9g sump. 22 lbs live rock, 8 x 8 x 1 Marine Pure block, Curve 5 Skimmer.

2 Perc Clowns

2 Royal Gramma

1 Bicolor Blenny

1 Sixline Wrasse

Is this overkill?

RIP Sebastian

34g + 9g sump. 22 lbs live rock, 8 x 8 x 1 Marine Pure block, Curve 5 Skimmer.

2 Perc Clowns

2 Royal Gramma

1 Bicolor Blenny

1 Sixline Wrasse

Is this overkill?

I only have four fish in my thirty. I would say lose the sixline or the Grammas. Grammas are timid and require a peaceful environment, or you will never see them.. I say 2 percs, blenny, and a Royal Gramma.

Honestly, decide what you MUST HAVE. If it's the six line, ditch the Grammas and try a chromis trio from Diver's Den. If it's the Grammas, no sixline.

Nick

burtbollinger

ok...thinking 2 Perc Clowns, 1 Royal Gramma, 1 Bicolor Blenny, 1 Yellow Watchman Goby.

later on, if I did a lid....one purple firefish.

Purple firefish is an awesome fish. I'd do a mesh lid and add it before the blenny.

Thanks for being one of the active always enjoy reading your responses!

I'm building same tank so I'm looking around. I would like a combo of fish that will cover all areas of the tank. I would like bright fish.

Thank you AMEE.

Royal gramma's are nice. I wanted one but for some reason, here they are never in the store! I ended up with a dottyback, looks similar but certainly not a friendly fish.

I loved my purple firefish. Very friendly, quite beautiful and swam around all the time. I wish i could have one with my clowns.

My bi colour blenny had one hell of a personality. It seemed he was aware of us. So cute but he would go after the clown and bit me all the time. Lol. Peeved off my leather as it was his favourite perching spot.

Thank you AMEE.

Royal gramma's are nice. I wanted one but for some reason, here they are never in the store! I ended up with a dottyback, looks similar but certainly not a friendly fish.

I loved my purple firefish. Very friendly, quite beautiful and swam around all the time. I wish i could have one with my clowns.

My bi colour blenny had one hell of a personality. It seemed he was aware of us. So cute but he would go after the clown and bit me all the time. Lol. Peeved off my leather as it was his favourite perching spot.

I plan on getting a purple fire fish. Why can't you have one with he clowns. I had a tail spot blend and he was cool, he would put my female clown in her place. My clowns are fairly small still.

Well my clown was a model citizen before i got her a mate and she hosted a frogspawn. She has become aggressive. She nips at my shrimp so I'm a bit concerned she may go after a firefish.

Archived