ReefCleaners.org

Braaap's Lounge! Come one come all!

braaap

Everyone in here with a few exceptions s are old wrinkly men. For the love of God, please don't push that agenda.

Finally a voice of wisdom !!!!

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone in here with a few exceptions s are old wrinkly men. For the love of God, please don't push that agenda.

LOL. Always the voice of reason.

JBB beat me to it.

Great minds think alike.

Damn I'm not a wrinkly old man... It's my birthday. So BA here we go!

No wrinkles either just my nuts :o

Happy Birthday RTF.............don't drink to much............

Where's my crayon card and beer money...

my bad....I'm not as thoughtful as you. I will buy you as much beer as you want when you show up in the breaking bad mobile ;)

my bad....I'm not as thoughtful as you. I will buy you as much beer as you want when you show up in the breaking bad mobile ;)

Someone rocking an aztec?

Someone rocking an aztec?

:lol: Nope RTF bought Spectra's neighbors 1970 Dodge powered beat to shit Winabago. He threatened a road trip to lawns place....told him to come down here...........then lawn locked up the lounge :lol:

yep Cheetos = Playin with yourself for you new folks.......like you ladies never enjoy the Cheetos.....sheeeez ;)

I think rubbing cheeto dust off your hands would be more accurate for them. No? Little finger roll?

Ah this is a family site. Nevermind.

righttirefire

If I have to see "yoga pants" daily, then I am going to bust out the "bulge" pics.

-----never thought I would be advocating for dick pics :(

Here you go WV

Screenshot_2016-12-09-06-51-59_zps0wbssy

righttirefire

:lol:

Don't worry buddy. I know you auditioned for the raindeer... and the antlers would have made you seem taller. Sorry you didn't get the part.

So of course I'm hanging out in the lounge when my wife walks by and sees the mankini and says what are you looking At?! I sAid my fishforum... she said can we get that fish for your tank.....

Thanks nano reef you have ruined my day and self esteem....

righttirefire

So of course I'm hanging out in the lounge when my wife walks by and sees the mankini and says what are you looking At?! I sAid my fishforum... she said can we get that fish for your tank.....

Thanks nano reef you have ruined my day and self esteem....

No honey. But maybe for Christmas eve!

Archived