Cultivated Reef

Braaap's Lounge! Come one come all!

braaap

Lol... it's all fun and games until you talk about someone's nanobox. Lol

So Colts v. Jets

I'm saying Jets 24 - 17

I'll take that action, never was a fan of the Jets, not that the Colts are much better.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They aren't bringing in treats till tomorrow. :furious:

Also, my computer just blue screened on me. Does that mean I get to go home?? :ninja:

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

I wish harold was more of the socially awkward teen than we thought. I miss the little booger.

Houston, we have a problem...

It's dinner time, I'm hungry, but BF isn't back from wherever he went. I hope he gets back soon, or I might have a whole tube of Pringles for dinner...

righttirefire

I'll take that action, never was a fan of the Jets, not that the Colts are much better.

What's your prediction?

Kimber loves feet. As for me, I'm harmless. Most the time no one can understand me.

So that indoor rock gym next to your bar isn't going well

they seem to do great business. The people are just ####ing weirdos..holy hell one guy had too much to drink and was yammering on about how they are real athletes and bitching and moaning that they don't get paid as well as the NFL :lol: that conversation went on for 30 minutes or so.

Contractors showed up this morning to start building my new porch.....all three dogs pooped in the floor and then disappeared.

How does one poop IN the floor? ;)

Shoot is this how it was on Lawns thread? I should have joined months ago

It was usually RTF puking a bunch of random words and a bunch of people ignoring him. Probably going to be the same thing here.

Archived