Pod Your Reef

Braaap's Lounge! Come one come all!

braaap

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha. While we do have all of those things there is more to Canada. Like hockey. I like hockey.

I can agree with hockey . We shall let you live ... for today .

Muhahahahahahahahahahaha

MURICA

Is there a no complaining about your job 6x a day rule in here? B)

You impose that rule and you'll lose the only girl that's here so far!!

Hey, but at least today they bring in birthday treats!

I'm a girl. :)

Lawns lounge was way to intimidating to join.

Im getting in this thing now, before it turns into an inside joke-fest.

That was my thought exactly!

righttirefire

May I ask what's wrong with being Canadian?

Just associating braaap with Canada give it a negative vibe...

I didn't say anything was wrong with canada. I was saying he loves too far north and likes hockey

righttirefire

The jokes get explained over time. Just jump in... it a lot like jump robe... sometimes you get whipped in the face. Other times you have fun then get whipped in the face

Contractors showed up this morning to start building my new porch.....all three dogs pooped in the floor and then disappeared.

This made me laugh. Because I totally get it. We've had workers here for several weeks now. No poops on the floor but everyone is definitely on edge. Although they are sort of kinda getting used to it now :).

This made me laugh. Because I totally get it. We've had workers here for several weeks now. No poops on the floor but everyone is definitely on edge. Although they are sort of kinda getting used to it now :).

Glad someone knows my pain. I expected nerves but not a triple poop! My husky was so ashamed but the wieners were just like "yeah, we did it"

Glad someone knows my pain. I expected nerves but not a triple poop! My husky was so ashamed but the wieners were just like "yeah, we did it"

That is so funny!!! I have 2 cats and 1 dog and they all hang out in the back bedroom. They instantly know when the workers leave too...they are so intuitive. I don't know what it is that tells them..maybe the sound of a door closing and then some quiet? LOL

That is so funny!!! I have 2 cats and 1 dog and they all hang out in the back bedroom. They instantly know when the workers leave too...they are so intuitive. I don't know what it is that tells them..maybe the sound of a door closing and then some quiet? LOL

Thank god it wasn't the cat that triple pooped or it would have chased everyone out! Poor old girl can drop some bombs.

They aren't bringing in treats till tomorrow. :furious:

Also, my computer just blue screened on me. Does that mean I get to go home?? :ninja:

RIP Sebastian

Unless you're Pinocchios girlfriend.

:slap:

In my tank's news, my female clown is now hosting both of my anemones! Now she just needs to get her hubby in gear.....

I was worried about Lawns Lounge, too, but if you went on there at like 11pm EST, everyone was great.

righttirefire

I was worried about Lawns Lounge, too, but if you went on there at like 11pm EST, everyone was great.

Lol... it's all fun and games until you talk about someone's nanobox. Lol

So Colts v. Jets

I'm saying Jets 24 - 17

You were the first I thought of when reading this and the grimy comment. :P:flower:

That was my thought exactly!

Just stay away from rtf and don't post feet pics for kimber and nobody should be too intimidating around here. If they are, redirect all trouble towards Stella. She can take it.

Archived