Pod Your Reef

December 2016 Featured Reef - Lawn's 34 Gallon Nano Reef

Christopher Marks

Congrats Lawn! Love this reef, the all in one tank choice, and the cool odd ball livestock pick ups you have gotten for this build.

Thank you Gena.. I like the masked gobies and they hang out in the back corner mostly. I notice them schooling when the flow is off for waterchanges. So I wonder if that has something to do with it!?!?

Take a picture of them when you can. I've always liked them. I'm sure flow makes a difference. Mine didn't really do much swimming unless the flow was off. They mostly just hover above or around their favorite coral. The last one I had hung out by my squamosa clam.

I'm glad to see all of my guidance and mentorship has finally paid off for you! Seeing our great accomplishment here is truly amazing.

Thank you, everyone!

:lol: our

Congrats, truly stunning.

Congrats Lawn! Love this reef, the all in one tank choice, and the cool odd ball livestock pick ups you have gotten for this build.

Way to go lawn, your tank deserves to be featured!

Congrats, Lawn!

Thank you...

Take a picture of them when you can. I've always liked them. I'm sure flow makes a difference. Mine didn't really do much swimming unless the flow was off. They mostly just hover above or around their favorite coral. The last one I had hung out by my squamosa clam.

I will get a picture for you...

Crap with all these congrats your head is probably so swelled up you cant make it through the door :lol: hell its just a bunch of softies....... :P oh and one fat fish ;) looks good though!

Congrats, Lawn

I have always thought your tank looks very natural. Like you cut out a piece of the reef and placed it in a glass box. LOL

Wow :blush: thanks for the great comments.

Congrats! Well deserved!

Thank you

Crap with all these congrats your head is probably so swelled up you cant make it through the door :lol: hell its just a bunch of softies....... :P oh and one fat fish ;) looks good though!

Just a bunch of softies :)

Love the molly miller blenny! Best fish I ever owned!

Best 14 dollars I ever spent.

Wow :blush: thanks for the great comments.

Thank you

Best 14 dollars I ever spent.

Why the lawns lounge just get locked?!

Well a few LPS but no SPS so what would you call it ?

Looks good but still have to give you crap :P

Why the lawns lounge just get locked?!

Enquiring minds want to know...................

Enquiring minds want to know...................

NGl I'm kind of upset hope it was a mistake that place is why NanoReef is the best forum out there

• 4 weeks later...

Archived