SaltCritters.com

2016 NR Secret Santa Gift Photos!

braaap

No gifts yet. No naughty action figures. No nothing. Course I haven't been home for three days so maybe when I get back my life will regain meaning and purpose thanks to a SS package just sitting there waiting for me.

:ninja:

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So update for anyone that cared. Just got home from the hospital. Surgery for the wife went amazing. It was worse than they thought when they got in there but everything went as planned. For the first time in probably a year she doesn't have a headache! And she is up and walking already so they are blown away by her recovery. She will be coming home in a few days. For now she sleeps.

My Santa went way above and beyond but I don't know who it was.

I got a intank media basket for the lagoon I'm working on, a cobalt mj1200 and a nano flipper omgomgomg

EDIT: Tmr8188 was my Secret Santa

I got a intank media basket for the lagoon I'm working on, a cobalt mj1200 and a nano flipper omgomgomg

Very nice!

Wow that person is really the best!

:o

My SS gifts came today, drop shipped from Marine Depot! It was a little confusing at first because I had an order coming from Marine Depot and that box came today too. I was wondering if I'd lost my mind and ordered more stuff than I remembered :huh:

My SS was very generous - nano-sized Reef Roids, ic-gel, flipper blades, and B-Ionic Transition Elements Plus+ (something new I'd like to try. Thanks SS! :flower:

31381959615_11e90ffc8a_b.jpgSS Gifts by TeenyReef, on Flickr

20161202_175359_zpsmum53oij.jpg

Alright spectra! Game is kicking off shortly, and your present is waiting. Dont make me drink it all... again

I got one already...........the one I got last night is almost empty...........

So update for anyone that cared. Just got home from the hospital. Surgery for the wife went amazing. It was worse than they thought when they got in there but everything went as planned. For the first time in probably a year she doesn't have a headache! And she is up and walking already so they are blown away by her recovery. She will be coming home in a few days. For now she sleeps.

Good to hear things went well! omgomgomg

Party at Braaaps place the wife is gone :blink:;)

I care and was happy to hear the news. Man that picture of her incision was crazy. Glad she is already getting some relief!

My SS gifts came today, drop shipped from Marine Depot! It was a little confusing at first because I had an order coming from Marine Depot and that box came today too. I was wondering if I'd lost my mind and ordered more stuff than I remembered :huh:

My SS was very generous - nano-sized Reef Roids, ic-gel, flipper blades, and B-Ionic Transition Elements Plus+ (something new I'd like to try. Thanks SS! :flower:

31381959615_11e90ffc8a_b.jpgSS Gifts by TeenyReef, on Flickr

Why are people not telling who there SS is? That's not the way it works :)

And why is no one sending proof of shipping ?

I guess I get to keep all of the prizes !!!!

omgomgomg

Glad to hear everything is going well .

omgomgomg

Sent my proof via pm

Ahh sh!t, I totally forgot to snap a picture of my shipping slip.

Well when somebody complains about their S.S. being cheap/lazy you'll know who it came from. ;)

Ahh sh!t, I totally forgot to snap a picture of my shipping slip.

Well when somebody complains about their S.S. being cheap/lazy you'll know who it came from. ;)

RTF ?

omgomgomg

What do you need?

Archived