Cultivated Reef

2016 NR Secret Santa Gift Photos!

braaap

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the photo thread for the secret santa for 2016! Post them up!

So I got my gift today! Thanks a lot to my Santa!

image2_zpskopbgmdo.jpg

image1_zpsh49crq7r.jpg

I got a flipper, coral accel, and a veggie clip!

so who was your secret santa?

Awesome!!

I didn't realize Santa's are already sending gifts out! I guess I'm gonna be a bad Santa waiting till the last possible moment to send. :naughtydance: It'll be worth the wait though.... ;).

Awesome!!

I didn't realize Santa's are already sending gifts out! I guess I'm gonna be a bad Santa waiting till the last possible moment to send. :naughtydance: It'll be worth the wait though.... ;).

Ya I was shocked to get it today. I haven't even started shopping for mine. Wife is having a pretty massive surgery Thursday so I'm alittle occupied. I'll get it done before the 10th though.

Mine is going out this weekend.............I don't work gooberment hours so cant get there in time to send it................

I'm a cheap bastard. Mine is all being direct shipped from the vendor. I thought about being unique and doing something funny too BUT I didn't wanna pay the $20 shipping lol

Ya I was shocked to get it today. I haven't even started shopping for mine. Wife is having a pretty massive surgery Thursday so I'm alittle occupied. I'll get it done before the 10th though.

Hope the surgery goes smoothly and she has a quick recovery!!

I'm a cheap bastard. Mine is all being direct shipped from the vendor. I thought about being unique and doing something funny too BUT I didn't wanna pay the $20 shipping lol

Well I thought of that also but................in the end would rather just toss it in a box and pay 12 bucks or whatever for priority........

I will just charge more on the next job to make up for it :lol:

Are we supposed to spill the beans when we send the gift?

Hell if Sancho sends the sperm paper well............................

That's usually how it works. It's only a secret till they get it!

So it's Thursday! I asked her on Instagram and never heard anything. I will keep you guys in my thoughts buddy. Keep us updated!!

That's usually how it works. It's only a secret till they get it!

So it's Thursday! I asked her on Instagram and never heard anything. I will keep you guys in my thoughts buddy. Keep us updated!!

She is in full blown meltdown mode so no surprise she isn't answering haha. Thanks man

EVEN MORE INCENTIVE TO PICK UP WRAPPING PAPER!

But either way my SS's presents aren't coming in until Thursday. Then they get wrapped. Then it's my birthday. Then I actually send them out :P

I've had my fair share of surgeries.

I'm at 8 full blown surgeries.

Just let her know that it will all go well.

Hint: the anesthesia they put her on just before putting her under, is also a mild truth serum.

I've had my fair share of surgeries.

I'm at 8 full blown surgeries.

Just let her know that it will all go well.

Hint: the anesthesia they put her on just before putting her under, is also a mild truth serum.

Thanks for the info haha. Might have to ask her about my xmas presents....

Maybe she will get Dilaudid that stuff was great :lol: once they injected that into the IV well it was lights out for me for almost 24 hours......I slept like a rock.........

Hope all is well and keep us informed on how things go!

Best wishes, ####er!

braaap, Totally understand what u and ur Wife must be going thru.

Shar is facing major surgery soon. Blocked Artery to her legs.

Sending good vibes ur way. :flower:

No gifts yet. No naughty action figures. No nothing. Course I haven't been home for three days so maybe when I get back my life will regain meaning and purpose thanks to a SS package just sitting there waiting for me.

No gifts yet. No naughty action figures. No nothing. Course I haven't been home for three days so maybe when I get back my life will regain meaning and purpose thanks to a SS package just sitting there waiting for me.

Hell if that's all you want send me your address :lol: I am sure I can come up with something :o

Archived