Coral Vue Hydros

$10 Frag Mega Sale!

SaltCritters

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I'm confused on how to see the $9.99 frags. On your homepage, you have a side scrolling banner that shows the $9.99 frags but no one is going to click the right arrow 1000x to see all of them.

Is there not a section of your site that has all the $9.99 frags listed by category of coral? Like all the Zoas for 9.99, Mushrooms for 9.99, etc...

I guess I'm confused on how to see the $9.99 frags. On your homepage, you have a side scrolling banner that shows the $9.99 frags but no one is going to click the right arrow 1000x to see all of them.

Is there not a section of your site that has all the $9.99 frags listed by category of coral? Like all the Zoas for 9.99, Mushrooms for 9.99, etc...

There will be a category with all the $10 frags in it when the sale goes live.

Can't even get on your site :(

Bad for me, good for you. I will keep trying.

I had the same prop. Says resource limit reached. Oh well. I wanted to check to see if there were any blastos up!

Ok here's the deal. We're moving servers because the last one couldn't handle the traffic. Hopefully we will be back up and running in an hour. Sorry for the delays.

Yeah not sure whats going on :( the server switch was supposed to fix it but now it doesn't even do anything here.

Website is loading for me, but the dozen frags I had last night in tabs are now showing 19.99. When you click the $10 frag sale you can see a ton of them are marked up.

Back Online!

The site looks to be operational again!
Sorry for the delays!

Since the start of the sale was an epic fail
we are going to EXTEND it through the weekend.

Archived