Coral Vue Hydros

Rose Bubble Tip Question

Mojeska

Dose my Bubble Tip look healthy? I have had it for a month, just doesn't look like other Bubble Tips I have seen. Is the white at the base of the stalks normal? Thanks!

post-83327-0-92033700-1479230760_thumb.png

RIP Sebastian

Dose my Bubble Tip look healthy? I have had it for a month, just doesn't look like other Bubble Tips I have seen. Is the white at the base of the stalks normal? Thanks!

Nems are funny little creatures. Mine deflate/inflated regularly. You're fine. It's healthy. Just doin' its nem' thang.

Looks good and healthy to me. My GBTA lost its bubble tips and color about a month after I put it in the tank. The mouth on yours isn't gaping and the base seems good. It's just what they do in aquariums for some reason. I've seen several people post that it's lack of light, lack of food and even some say it's because the clowns hosting it. I have know idea why they do this and why others are able to keep them with bubbles and color intact. Mine have been under all the different lights. MH, T5, T5 led combo and leds. So I call b.s on the lighting theory. Mine has looked like this for the last 10 years

IMG_0317_zpsgagrcqrf.jpg

A couple months ago...bam bubble tips are back :huh:

28A84E56-3433-4EB4-8174-CF6A5E14D97C_zps

Archived