Innovative Marine Aquariums

Got Corals Experience?

RIP Sebastian

I have!! As has Spectra. I ordered some RFAs from Sandy a few months ago and the customer service was awesome, packing was awesome, RFAs were awesome!

Cencalfishguy56

I have!! As has Spectra. I ordered some RFAs from Sandy a few months ago and the customer service was awesome, packing was awesome, RFAs were awesome!

im thinking about ordering 5-6 rfas from them, really good prices
RIP Sebastian

Thanks! That's great to here. Anyone bought rics from them?

I have only purchased RFAs from them but i have been to their location and have seen the rics (and all their tanks) in person. They run a great operation. Buy with confidence.

RIP Sebastian

I have only purchased RFAs from them but i have been to their location and have seen the rics (and all their tanks) in person. They run a great operation. Buy with confidence.

JUST what I was hoping to hear. Thanks! Did they have many varieties of rics?

JUST what I was hoping to hear. Thanks! Did they have many varieties of rics?

They had a pretty good variety when i was there. Best to work that with them as i assume inventory changes rapidly.

No problem.

RIP Sebastian

Spectra did just last week and was very pleased as I remember.

Awesome! Ya'll are great. I'll ask him.

Nick

Hey guys, I am really flattered by all the comments. Ramiro and I really strive to make the whole coral buying experience a great one for all our customers. This is very satisfying... thanks again. :)

RIP Sebastian- come on down, we will take care of you!!

Sandy :wub:

RIP Sebastian

Hey guys, I am really flattered by all the comments. Ramiro and I really strive to make the whole coral buying experience a great one for all our customers. This is very satisfying... thanks again. :)

If I'm ever in the area, I'll be sure to stop by. The closest I'd ever probably get is Orlando, though. Guess it'll have to be online.. unfortunately. What color rics do you have?

Nick

If I'm ever in the area, I'll be sure to stop by. The closest I'd ever probably get is Orlando, though. Guess it'll have to be online.. unfortunately. What color rics do you have?

Nick

HI!

I sent you a message, text me when you want and we will chat. :)

305-804-7665.

Sandy

RIP Sebastian

HI!

I sent you a message, text me when you want and we will chat. :)

305-804-7665.

Sandy

Thanks so much! I can tell I am going to get the best experience possible!

Well after seeing these responses, my mind is made up on where my order is coming from. :)

Just saw this and yes great stuff!

I just picked up maybe 20 plus rics and 2 more RFAs. Rics were all different colors and look great.

RIP Sebastian

I just picked up maybe 20 plus rics and 2 more RFAs. Rics were all different colors and look great.

Awesome! Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Were the Ricordeas good size?
RIP Sebastian

One was 1.5" across and another had three months and was 3" across by one inch wide! Highly reccomend.

One was 1.5" across and another had three months and was 3" across by one inch wide! Highly reccomend.

I have had really good experiences with Got Corals. Their packaging is excellent.

:wub:

I had both big and little. They grow so not to worried about them. The RFAs were probably 1 1/2 or so.

Archived