Coral Vue Hydros

Ro/di recommendation

jitterbug

Hey guys so I want to buy a ro/di unit on Black Friday. A couple years back I had one, but I was going through DI resin very fast think I was getting 50-60 gallons before the tds will start going up. Where I live we have well water I have been reading that well water has high CO2 which shortens the life of the DI risen. So my questions are what would be a good ro/di unit? And how can I test for CO2 in my water?

RIP Sebastian

Hey guys so I want to buy a ro/di unit on Black Friday. A couple years back I had one, but I was going through DI resin very fast think I was getting 50-60 gallons before the tds will start going up. Where I live we have well water I have been reading that well water has high CO2 which shortens the life of the DI risen. So my questions are what would be a good ro/di unit? And how can I test for CO2 in my water?

I love my BRS System. CO2 isn't that important.

Nick

Don't most reefers running off of well water use a water softener in order to remove some of the minerals before running the water through their RODI system?

Can I get some input form reefers that run a ro/di of well water?

i run a refurbed spectrapure system on well. my RO/DI is plumbed before the softener, not my design but how it ended up working. i get 145 tds before, and zero after.

i run a refurbed spectrapure system on well. my RO/DI is plumbed before the softener, not my design but how it ended up working. i get 145 tds before, and zero after.

Any ideas as to how often you have to change your resin and other filter media?

Any ideas as to how often you have to change your resin and other filter media?

i bought the system in February, so its been active for about 9 months, still haven't had to change anything yet

Cool tanks for the input i am looking at the spectrapure

Archived