ReefCleaners.org

FS: huuuuuuge wall of GSP

Polarcollision

Polarcollision

Seattle area local pickup only.

Who wants to own a piece of May's TOTM? Check out the GSP wall here: http://www.nano-reef.com/featured/_/2016/polarcollision-r108

My tank is 36" wide x 12" tall if that helps you picture the size of this thing. It's been growing somewhere between 2-3 years. And since I don't really know what's a fair price, I'm selling cheap. $30 for as much as I can peel off. All you have to do is superglue it to your back wall--or wherever you want it to live--and you have an instant established coral.

IM for contact details! TY

Seattle area local pickup only.

Who wants to own a piece of May's TOTM? Check out the GSP wall here: http://www.nano-reef.com/featured/_/2016/polarcollision-r108

My tank is 36" wide x 12" tall if that helps you picture the size of this thing. It's been growing somewhere between 2-3 years. And since I don't really know what's a fair price, I'm selling cheap. $30 for as much as I can peel off. All you have to do is superglue it to your back wall--or wherever you want it to live--and you have an instant established coral.

IM for contact details! TY

I think we could probably work something out......

Polarcollision

I think we could probably work something out......

I'll PM you

Do you deliver to Texas ?

I may at some point, but life is too hectic right now to deal with the post office's ####### hours. Check in with me in a couple months. I'm saving a bit of the GSP for other areas and can send you a smaller frag.

• 4 weeks later...
Polarcollision

Moving my tank tomorrow. IF you got some of that sweet grass still in a few days let me know. I'll take it off your hands.

I totally missed this. Still interested?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived