SaltCritters.com

2016 Secret Santa / N-R Gift Exchange

jbb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
righttirefire

Now I'm even more confused....

Just be thankful your haunted ass house is on the wrong coast... but I do need to grab a case of coos light and go visit spectra.

Whenever you and franklin decide to abandon life in that shit hole you live in and want to come to the best coast. I got an air mattress for you... don't believe sancho and jack... they want you for you yoga pants... I just want you for franklin

Now I'm even more confused....

Remember its not hard to confuse you :P

I think he was saying I would shoot him.......not sure though I is RTF :lol: he needs a super smart phone with super smart spell check on it :unsure:

I think he was saying I would shoot him.......not sure though I is RTF :lol: he needs a super smart phone with super smart spell check on it :unsure:

Ok - so he didn't mean you were going to poop on him :lol:

Cencalfishguy56

So I can buy the gift online and put the shipping address as the person who is getting the gift? Or do I have to put in work is wrapping this shizzz?! ;)

righttirefire

Only when I'm drinking... everyday... do you want a casecond of coors or not?

So I can buy the gift online and put the shipping address as the person who is getting the gift? Or do I have to put in work is wrapping this shizzz?! ;)

Wrap that shit! Show some love... you can be a heartless.asshole and drop ship... but make the person. Feel loved...

Either one , it's up to you .

Wrap that shit! Show some love... you can be a heartless.asshole and drop ship... but make the person. Feel loved...

Well a case yes but not sure wtf a casecond is ;)

Feel loved :lol: If I get RTF his gift is getting wrapped in a body condom with a bow :lol:

Cencalfishguy56

i hope I get you I have something special for you ;)

That was a separate thread , not a requirement for participation

count me in! I'll take a UNS rimless tank :lol:
righttirefire

Well a case yes but not sure wtf a casecond is ;)

Feel loved :lol: If I get RTF his gift is getting wrapped in a body condom with a bow :lol:

Best Christmas ever!

RTF's wishlist:

If it stella - macro pack

If it spectra - 1 case PBR delivered! Plus 1 mystery frag

(Nevermore spectra, I quit drinking. And don't cop out with that zoa rock you're making me anyways.)

Anyone else - something unique from your area. Flipper nano replacement blades. Mag frag rock. Gift certificate for brs, or marine depot are always welcome

If it Ast - good dark coffee, don't tell shar, maybe a coffee cup too.

Best Christmas ever!

RTF's wishlist:

If it stella - macro pack

If it spectra - 1 case PBR delivered! Plus 1 mystery frag

Anyone else - some thing "special" fro. Your local area

If it Ast - good dark coffee, don't tell shar.

UPS delivers PBR? Hell maybe Sancho and Amazon can deliver it by drone......... fly Harry and his perv copter in........or I can just put on my crazy clown santa costume and ring the bell at midnight :blink:

righttirefire

UPS delivers PBR? Hell maybe Sancho and Amazon can deliver it by drone......... fly Harry and his perv copter in........or I can just put on my crazy clown santa costume and ring the bell at midnight :blink:

Midnight on Dec 10th!

righttirefire

Lol... Timbers lose? They got spanked by vancouver... dumb "news"

Look out............I will wait till the 11kth :lol: you have to work the next day and I don't :P

Look out............I will wait till the 11th :lol: you have to work the next day and I don't :P

Dec 10th is a saturday. And the 11th is sunday... I'll be home both days... bring it. You don't scare me

Lol... Timbers lose? They got spanked by vancouver... dumb "news"

Dec 10th is a saturday. And the 11th is sunday... I'll be home both days... bring it. You don't scare me

Don't tempt me :lol:

righttirefire

send me some cheetos

Atta kid.

Don't tempt me :lol:

I won't shot you. So bring it. I'll slash the tires on your lil' rascel and call mrs. Badass spectra to save you... and you should be scared of her.

Atta kid.

I won't shot you. So bring it. I'll slash the tires on your lil' rascel and call mrs. Badass spectra to save you... and you should be scared of her.

Hell midnight good luck :lol: she will be sleeping on the couch or in her recliner ;) I used to wake her up but now #### it I just go to bed and get a good nights sleep...............after 20 plus years you will understand ;)

righttirefire

Hell midnight good luck :lol: she will be sleeping on the couch or in her recliner ;) I used to wake her up but now #### it I just go to bed and get a good nights sleep...............after 20 plus years you will understand ;)

I hope I have 20 more years

Archived