Cultivated Reef

2016 Secret Santa / N-R Gift Exchange

jbb

lol it made the total even so I said what the hell it was only one item wrapped anyways

Again, TYVM Cencal...Amazon did a very nice of "Wrapping"

I know the tank will have better flow now :) I was very excited to get the "Gift" in the mail and then Opening...

What a nice surprise :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cencalfishguy56

Again, TYVM Cencal...Amazon did a very nice of "Wrapping"

I know the tank will have better flow now :) I was very excited to get the "Gift" in the mail and then Opening...

What a nice surprise :)

lol no problem I was wondering about their wrapping job! Hope the power head isn't too much flow, was gonna get the smaller one but figured some flow wouldn't hurt :)

lol no problem I was wondering about their wrapping job! Hope the power head isn't too much flow, was gonna get the smaller one but figured some flow wouldn't hurt :)

TBH, It's perfect B)

Shipped my giftee their gifts today! And wrapped them. Wrapping is part of the fun! makes it more personalized I think :)

Over rated :P I wrapped mine to just all in one................

Received my goodies.. a few days ago.. but i've been slacking on posting.. also grabbed the last bit of stuff for my recipient and shipping tomorrow.

...Accidentally dropped the box off without paying for postage and had to run to get my wallet, run back to the post office, get them to drag it out of the drop-off pile, and finally get a real label on it xD

But it's shipped!

...Accidentally dropped the box off without paying for postage and had to run to get my wallet, run back to the post office, get them to drag it out of the drop-off pile, and finally get a real label on it xD

But it's shipped!

Took mine to UPS this afternoon, came home and found the card that was supposed to be in it. So *someone* will get a box Tuesday or Wednesday (UPS is adding an extra day now in case) with no Christmas card :-(, but with special wrapping inside!

Took mine to UPS this afternoon, came home and found the card that was supposed to be in it. So *someone* will get a box Tuesday or Wednesday (UPS is adding an extra day now in case) with no Christmas card :-(, but with special wrapping inside!

I lined the entire inside of the box and DIDNT WRITE A CARD. I am the worst at holidays. Sorry, secret santa :c

yeah i was gonna write something clever.. but got sidetracked and taped up the box.. said f'it and just put my NR name in the reference field on the UPS label.. cheers!

Archived