Top Shelf Aquatics

2016 Secret Santa / N-R Gift Exchange

jbb

valley_creek_bazaar3.jpg

It is that time of year again to share some holiday joy with all of your friends here @ Nano-Reef.com.

Rules are pretty simple.
: Must have been a member here for 6 months from entry deadline so (May 20, 2016) with 100 posts.

:Total value of gift/gifts must be between $20 to $30. If you really want to spend/give more that is fine but understand

that you may not get the same in return.

:Must enter by Sunday November 20th. I will close entering around noon that day.

:Gifts must be sent to your partner by Saturday December 10th.

:Sorry only doing U.S. members this year.

Please keep your tank threads up to date with items you want or need. Or you can post them in this thread.
A list of user names will be posted as people join. Pm me your full name, link to wish list, and shipping address if you wish to participate.

• as wishlists are recieved, I will link the post to the persons name. If your name is NOT a clickable link in the list, then I do NOT have your wishlist. If your name does NOT have a green check mark, I do NOT have your shipping address.

1. jbb_00

2.jack1978

3.stellablue

4.sancho

5.slowtwitch

6. newstead

7.pjanssen

8.pinner reef

9.teenyreef

10. uwharrie

11.righttirefire

12.merthynia

13.droy008

14.spectra

15.cencalfishguy56

16. davefason

17.mariaface

18.drgibby

19.jedimasterben

20.boggers

21. braaap

22. astinus

23.gena

24.THE HAROLD

25. hm3105

26.dramad1

27.obsessed reefer

28.mikeTR

29. adinsxq

30. neoclown

31. bonese

32.LAWN omgomgomg

33. ninjamyst

34.pewpewkittah

35.asting

36. beardedreeferLLC

37.tmr8188

38.nickyz

39.eisernes

40. got2envy

41. dandelion

42.gus6464

43. smithjm5

44. kimberbee

45. cnseekatz

46. MrReefer81

47. clink51

48. scorched

49. glenn

holiday-banner-no-bkg.png

Sponsor Raffle Donations (Please give our great sponsors first consideration when shopping this holiday season. It is a great way to show your appreciation for all that they do for Nano-Reef.com .)

• inTank wants to put some HO HO HO's back into your holiday by donating $100 in wet water store credit to one lucky Santa

2016-Secret-Santa.jpg

• Legendary Corals has an awesome donation of a $100 coral pack of their choice to a Legendary Santa.

679d2885-3bab-40e9-a937-ca520cd1c847.jpg

• Marine Depot has donated an AquaMaxx Fluidized GFO and Carbon Filter Media Reactor - XS, the perfect nano sized storage container for all of the coal you will be getting for Christmas !!

11152016-BlackFriday-sponsorship-728x90.

• Ultum Nature Systems has donated one of their amazing 45U Tanks (9.3g 17.71"x11.02"x11.02") to one very lucky Santa

63fb1c8e-e75c-43a3-86a8-a321098eae86.gif

• Bulk Reef Supply wants to fill your holidays with fresh clean water by donating their 4 Stage Value Plus 75gpd RODI System

BRS_Universal_Series_480x60_v2.gif

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting. So is it a secret all the way around/ I won't know who I'm sending a gift to or receiving from?

all of the names are put into a hat, and after the entry deadline the names are drawn and assigned. You are then notified by PM who you are sending to.

I'm in!!!!

all of the names are put into a hat, and after the entry deadline the names are drawn and assigned. You are then notified by PM who you are sending to.

What kind of hat?!?

You're welcome, but I think you mean JBB. ?

Well then, thanks to you both ;-). This old lady can't remember names more than a nano-second.

Archived