Innovative Marine Aquariums

5ft 100gallon lighting suggestions

Shoob1e

After reading to much for my brain i cant decide which lighting is still better. I talked to dave at nano and said two of his quads would be perfect but i keep reading t5 and t5/led hybrid is too notch. I love the styling of nanobox. Is there a big difference between the listed. This will be a sps,lps,just about everything tank as my gf likes to pick pretty stuff. ? dimensions are 60x24x20 thanks in advance

RIP Sebastian

After reading to much for my brain i cant decide which lighting is still better. I talked to dave at nano and said two of his quads would be perfect but i keep reading t5 and t5/led hybrid is too notch. I love the styling of nanobox. Is there a big difference between the listed. This will be a sps,lps,just about everything tank as my gf likes to pick pretty stuff. ? dimensions are 60x24x20 thanks in advance

There's someone selling a 5 foot nanobox on here. Check it out!

Nick

jedimasterben

But thats just the led bunldes if im wrong correct me

He also does retrofits into T5HO fixtures, and they're usually not awful to DIY in, just takes time and patience :)

Dave can also take a new ATI T5 unit and put in LEDs on that Retro. You can't grow wrong with almost anything Dave makes, and the look is very clean.

Archived