Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Utter Chaos paly price?

BrandonD32

I'm considering buying some Utter Chaos palys locally, but I want to check the going rate on them first. What kind of prices are you paying in your local areas? Thank you!

Thanks for the responses. That's right in the range that I paid for them awhile ago. I wanted to make sure that they haven't changed in price much since I last had them.

Shit I got them for $10pp. I bought one and now have 30+. At $20-$40 I'm sitting on a good chunk of change!

Send me some please :flower:

Where are you located with $5-$10 per polyp? Even from locals in my region the lowest I have seen them is around $20pp. Some as high as $45pp.

where are you people finding them for this price? Other hobbyists?

Yup - other hobbyist is the way to go.

Where are you located with $5-$10 per polyp? Even from locals in my region the lowest I have seen them is around $20pp. Some as high as $45pp.

Well, I'm in Houston. Everyone and their dog has the UC here..

Even some of the rarer zoas like LC's rainbow incinerators, vampire slayers, etc are pretty affordable.

North Borders

I bought a frag of 3 at a reef show back in April for $60. There was a 4th polyp somewhat hidden on the side and the guy said 'guess that one's on the house!' I think I'm up to 16 polyps on that one last I counted.

Last time I bought them about a year ago they were 10pp. This was from another hobbyist in southern California.

yep $5-$10 pp here in San Diego from others on the local forum. They are pretty quick growers I don't understand the mark up

yep $5-$10 pp here in San Diego from others on the local forum. They are pretty quick growers I don't understand the mark up

Well then buy them and sell to stella for double.......... :wacko:

Archived