inTank Media Baskets

Euphyllia question

gus6464

For the most part all Euphyllia genus can coexist touching each other right? Basically hammers, frogspawns, octospawns, torches, and grapes can all live in one big happy bunch?

Cencalfishguy56

For the most part all Euphyllia genus can coexist touching each other right? Basically hammers, frogspawns, octospawns, torches, and grapes can all live in one big happy bunch?

as far as I'm concerned torches can't touch anything but other torches, I have all of them in my tank they have all touched except torches to the hammers and frog and octo, but that's what I've heard I've never tried it lol
North Borders

I've had 2 torches that didn't get along together side by side. One was longer tentacled than the other and seemed like it was stinging or irritating the other, so I had to separate them.

Your mileage may vary! :)

Agreed ... my hammers and frogspawn are fine near each other, but the torch had to go to the corner to keep it from stinging the others.

My frogspawn killed a super nice torch I had. Not one sweeper, but 3 were attached to the torch, one close to its mouth....

By the time I noticed, it was too late. Money down the drain.

jedimasterben

Euphyllia ancora, parancora, cristata, divisa, and paradivisa all seem to be fine, but glabrescens (torches) need to be separated or they'll eventually attack the other Euphyllia near them.

Archived