Pod Your Reef

Nanobox, MP10, Tunze 9001 for sale CNJ 08816

sogreedy23

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of breaking down my system again as it's not really in line with my priorities at this time.

First, I've a NanoBoxReef Duo. It's v2 with the lime and moonlight modules. It also has the Bluefish Mini controller that allows setting access all via the mobile app which really just facilitates everything. This was purchased about two years ago and is in great condition, could probably use a quick dusting but is in great shape. Has the gooseneck for a rimless system. $325 shipped, OBO.

Second, I've a Tunze 9001 that was used for a month tops. I bought an IM Fusion and didn't modify the return to did the skimmer in the back. Great condition, barely used. Looking for $75 shipped.

I've also got an EcoTech MP10 that is about 2 years old as well with a mfg date of September 2014. Perfect condition, never an issue with it. Not wireless. Not QD. $165 shipped would make me a happy camper.

For those local to CNJ (08816) I have an IM fusion 20 that is about a year-ish old with stand. No scratches or anything but has some live stock left that I'll be breaking down (1 clown, skunk cleaner and a small CUC).

Pictures will be posted in about 24 hours. Let's get this all sold! Help me pay these bills!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got caught up in a few things at work and completely forgot about this thread, sorry about that guys. Got some pictures below though! Duo needs some cleaning and there are a couple nicks (visible in the picture) on the underside from shipping. Its navy + grey in color.

2zh2kyg.jpg

14ieu8h.jpg

29zpfs7.jpg

zjyq7s.jpg

281zqx1.jpg

11hv29u.jpg

How many control channels does the nanobox have? What size tank did you have the lights over? And will it grow sps ?

I bought it this morning;)

Update! Light and skimmer are sold shipping on out today. MP10 is still up.

For reference, the light was over an IM Fusion 20 at 30% most of the time growing LPS and softs down to the floor. I've never really kept SPS.

PM'd^

MP10 still up! I'll be traveling for work through the weekend and will be able to get the pump out on Monday.

Archived