inTank Media Baskets

Hurricane Sale at ReefCleaners.org!

johnmaloney

hurricane.jpg

Matthew is coming!

If not a direct hit, it will come near us. We are that dot on the map. As a result I would very much like to evacuate the critters in our tanks before the weather changes. We should be able to ship all week unless it speeds up. Right now it does not look like it will affect the West Palm area, (where our packages fly out of), until Friday at the earliest.
You can help us with our evacuation, by using the discount code "MATTHEW' worth 20% off everything in the store except rocks. It will be good until Wednesday night at 11:59pm. Thank you for your support over 9 hurricane seasons now! :)

Tried purchasing 1x 3/4" Loc Line NPT Protector, 1x 3/4" Loc Line Y Fitting, and 2x 3/4" Segments x 6"using coupon code "MATTHEW" but it's not working. It's still before 11:59 PM too :( .

flatlandreefer

I need to order some things from you guys but I can't take delivery that soon. Wish I could help and I hope everything goes as well with Mathew!!!

Cencalfishguy56

Tried purchasing 1x 3/4" Loc Line NPT Protector, 1x 3/4" Loc Line Y Fitting, and 2x 3/4" Segments x 6"using coupon code "MATTHEW" but it's not working. It's still before 11:59 PM too :( .

same here but their site says they're closed for the day?

Sorry about being closed for the day, we were making final preparations for the hurricane that is hitting us now. We will probably be offline soon and for the next few hours as the winds pick up and take out power lines. Thanks for your help with the evacuation, we were able to clear most of the tanks, and would have cleared out everything if the post office didn't close for live shipments on Wednesday. We will be shipping again on Tuesday unless something happens between now and then. I appreciate all the well wishes. Will talk again on the other side of the storm.

Thank you! Everything went well, no damage. No power loss. The hurricane sped up at some point and through off our schedule, so we were all running around boarding each others homes up.

Sorry everyone there was some email delays, and we were sold out and closed for a day. If you have an email that was not responded to, let me know.

Archived