ReefCleaners.org

Full Tank Shot Friday Winner

Premiumaq

The winner for Full Tank Shot Friday this week is Mark Mikina, or M&M for those of you on Reef2Reef. Not only do I have to give recognition for the tank, but also his photography skills!

Mark will be receiving a small goody bag from Premium Aquatics. In order to start offering a bigger prize, we still need to get 50+ entries which I know we can do!

Tank features:

• Elos 120XL
  • 48x30x21
  • About 127 gallons
  • All NPS corals and deepwater fish.
  • Two blue Led spotlight 3W each.

MarkMikina.MampM.R2R_zpsporcqduc.jpg

Let Mark know what you think about his tank, and feel free to start sending me your tank pics for next week at forums@premiumaquatics.com

The winner for Full Tank Shot Friday this week is Brian Warholak. He actually submitted his pic from Twitter. I really like how the substrate kind of makes the colors of his corals pop!

Brian will be receiving a small goody bag from Premium Aquatics. In order to start offering a bigger prize, we still need to get 50+ entries which we are SO close!

Tank features:

• 3 year old mixed reef
  • 29 gallon BioCube
  • Nano Box LEDs

BrianWarholak_zps0nrixscq.jpeg

Let Brian know what you think about his tank, and feel free to start sending me your tank pics for next week at forums@premiumaquatics.com. You are auto reentered if you already sent me pics.

Archived