ReefCleaners.org

*SOLD* FS - Spec V With Nanobox - $200

tsouth

Fluval Spec V + Aqueon 600 pump, ViaAqua 50W Heater, Custom Lids x 2 plus a lot of clear netting, & stock pump

Nanobox Tide light (info can be found here http://nanoboxreef.com/).High end LED fixture, with bluetooth controllability via smartphone app.

Hydrometer + test kits (Seachem marine kit) + CA Scraper

*Note that the price only includes the above items. The pictures reflect some items that have been sold.

80kIueX.jpg

RN6gdc2.jpg

SHSeHvb.jpg

188culT.jpg

mJHsBmO.jpg

Good luck!

Just gonna hide my original post so no one takes me seriously..

Not allowed. Someone delete this. :furious:

(But if it has to happen - good luck with selling!)

Why wouldn't it be allowed?

Please don't listen to me when I'm teasing :P I'm just sad to see this tank go! Have you seen this thing? There were lasers involved in the build!

Selling all livestock for 60 bucks. That's like....free when you think about a frostbite clown. Bump! Need to get this stuff out this weekend!

Still nothing on the skimmer part out?

Not sure how to tell, I've never looked at the bottom of it either. Zoa's are a few variants from aquasd (rainbows,pink universe, valkors), plus blonde blue eyed, red hornets. We're talking like 6 frags, 30 total polyps. Nothing bland at all. I think i'm ripping myself off.

Still nothing on the skimmer part out?

Hey prawn, sorry I haven't been communicative about this. I've got about 3 buyers looking to buy all hardware as a package, which are priority.

• Like 1

Not sure how to tell, I've never looked at the bottom of it either. Zoa's are a few variants from aquasd (rainbows,pink universe, valkors), plus blonde blue eyed, red hornets. We're talking like 6 frags, 30 total polyps. Nothing bland at all. I think i'm ripping myself off.

Hey prawn, sorry I haven't been communicative about this. I've got about 3 buyers looking to buy all hardware as a package, which are priority.

Right on :) GLWS

It's simply the width of the little trap door on their underside. More or less like this:

472273_6002efbf7a754a5484264c0016485c7b.

The females seem to flip the trap door open and closed more often than the males, from what I've seen. You can see this without flipping them over, since the hinge wraps slightly around to the back of their carapace.

Livestock sold today. Sorry potato not parting out at the moment. All hardware is still available and is being sold at 400 firm. Cleaning everything now

Livestock sold.

All hardware has been vinegar bathed, scrubbed, and shined.
$400 Gets you everything below
Fluval Spec V in white
Neotherm digital heater
Aqueon 600 series pump
Intank Media Basket
Mame Protein Skimmer w/ Tetra whisper
Smart Micro ATO system(small scrape on wire covering. Internal wire not affected)
Nano box mini tide with custom arm. Controllable via bluefish app over wifi. Unit is white and red.
Custom laser cut lid with removable internal grid
Many extras, including a LOT of filter floss from drs foster smith, continuum aquatics scraper, extra pump and heater for water changes, hydrometer, seachem test kits, box of reef crystals, etc
Pictures incoming.
  • Recommended Discussions