Coral Vue Hydros

Pumps for IM 10g

Clown79

I have the IM 25 which uses IM desktop sized equipment so I can only assume the pumps are similar sizes.

I just added a phosban 150 in which case I replaced my stock pump with x2 "Sicce MicraPlus Aquarium Pump, 158gph". Got on Amazon for $34 each. They are very small and combined increase my GPH over stock pump. Size is 6 x 5 x 2.8 inches

I also just purchased an IM 10 today on sale through MarineDepot, I can tell you now I am going to get the same Sicce pump for that as well.

Make sure your get the Sicce MicraPlus, the Micra is 90 GPH, 40 less than the MicraPlus. They are the exact same size in demintions. MOST IMPORTANTLY, they are dead silent. Quieter than the stock IM pump.

I want and need more than that for gph.

I have the tank and originally had the mj1200 whoch kept the tank spotless but tons of micro bubbles.

Switched back to a pump that was 100gph - wow, nutrient levels have skyrocketed and now algae issues.

I'm looking for around 200-300gph. Its knowing what will actually fit back there, such a small area.

Eheim

I want and need more than that for gph.

I have the tank and originally had the mj1200 whoch kept the tank spotless but tons of micro bubbles.
Switched back to a pump that was 100gph - wow, nutrient levels have skyrocketed and now algae issues.

I'm looking for around 200-300gph. Its knowing what will actually fit back there, such a small area.

Archived