Top Shelf Aquatics

Pacific Sun Kore 5 pump Doser

cherokee2871

Anyone ever used this or heard of this and can offer any experience. Thanks for the help guys

Pacific Sun Lighting Kore 5th 5 channel Aquarium Dosing System Main Unit

• Five quiet and accuracy dosing pumps with adjustable flow
  • Three modes: fast flow, moderate flow, and precise flow allow for Single dose 0.01ml (0.1ml accuracy using pharmed bpt Tubing)
  • Single dose from 0.01ml to 6000ml - up To144 doses/day
  • Different Tubing for fast flow (up to 150ml/min) and precise dosing (20ml/min precision flow rate)
  • Ability to assign labels for each pump (for example: calcium, alk, trace Elements, vodka, etc.)

Yeah I was looking at Neptune dosers but a lot of money for just two pumps and you still have to buy the apex controller. This looked like a much better option for cost and definitely for the ability to dose small amounts accurately for a nano.

I have "upgraded" from Apex DDOS to Kore 5th it's an amazing thing and ATO working very good as well.

Is the ATO a separate unit and will it work for an AIO tank. I was worried about the size of the float switch as I don't have a sump

ATO is not using one of the pumps, you'll have a separate little pump that you drop into your water reservoir.

dc_refill_grande.jpg?v=1441092904

Awesome, Thanks so much for the help. Appreciate it.

Archived