Coral Vue Hydros

Fluval Spec Reef Lives Again......

AWillroth

I kept a fluval spec reef for a couple years but ultimately tore it down earlier this year in the name of downsizing for a move. Now that the move is over and im all settled in as a homeowner, it was clearly time to set it back up. Its just a fluval 2.5 gallon spec with stock pumps and a coralife t5 mini aqualight. Enjoy. Theres a few junk corals and recovering corals in there from another system of mine.

Z4lLOsl.jpgYOqzEtY.jpg

Top Down View:

kpBjSlX.jpg

Pink Trachy:

l0jsYET.jpg

Metallic Striped Mushrooms:

piEMgRe.jpg

Rock Flower Anemone:

DhUQUpt.jpg

Kenya Tree:

T5ML40V.jpg

I have to be honest, IMHO I think you are talking your tank down a bit. I think it looks great! Your Pink Trachy and Metallic Striped Mushrooms looks great!!

Hope to see more info and pics to come.

I have to be honest, IMHO I think you are talking your tank down a bit. I think it looks great! Your Pink Trachy and Metallic Striped Mushrooms looks great!!

Hope to see more info and pics to come.

Oh, I should have been more clear, lol! The Pink Trachy and the mushrooms are two of my favorite pieces. The trash and recovering polyps I was talking about are the half-skeletal acans and the ugly button polyps and yellow polyps. Hopefully the acans will recover soon and I can replace all the junk with better coral. Anyways, glad you like it!

Archived